Monday, March 14, 2016

Workday #5

Over the weekend I took time to research the definition of acne. Acne is defined as "common acne" because nearly everyone gets pimples. On WebMD, Debra Jaliman reviewed that about 20% of all cases acne occur in adults. Everyone at age 10 begin to suffer acne because of puberty. It is evident that puberty is the main cause for acne issues.

Today I will use my work day to contact Dr. Sandra Lee's office to have an over the phone interview. First I will contact her through social media to schedule the interview. I will direct message her through Facebook and Instagram, even Twitter if I have too. I will not give rest until I get a solid answer of yes, or, no. If all prevails my backup plan is to search up dermatology offices in town and call to schedule an interview with a Doctor here. I hope to be lucky enough to interview Dr. Lee and keep my plans on schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment